Frequently Asked Questions
Great World Serviced Apartments Reservation Policy
- Minimum occupation period of one week (7 nights).
- Visa, Master and American Express cards accepted.
- Full advanced payment payable 30 days upon confirmation of reservation.
- Prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) applies.
- Occupation fee and the terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice and is superseded by Offer of Occupation.
- Pet levy applies.
- Occupation fees will be billed up to the night before the check-out date.
- Maximum number of "permitted occupants" is 4 to a 2-bedroom, 6 to a 3-bedroom and 8 to a 4-bedroom apartment unit.
- Any extension of occupation period is subject to availability.
- The official check-in time is 1300 hours and check-out time is 1200 hours at noon. In the event of early check-in before 1300 hours, we would recommend you to pre-block the apartment one day before arrival.
- Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee your late check-out.
- The fees for occupation ("Occupation Fee" in the agreement) covers WIFI, one car parking lot, utilities as well as fees for the services by GWSA that is twice or thrice weekly housekeeping services (excluding Sundays & Public Holidays) based on the category of apartment reserved and other in-house residents' services.
- Other miscellaneous charges such as laundry, transportation, newspapers, and telephone charges will be separately charged and are not included in the occupation fee.
- All invoices are to be settled on receipt so as to avoid any inconvenience to the resident.
- At least two (2) weeks advance notice is required by email for a change to a later occupation commencement date, or the cancellation of a confirmed reservation. Failing which, a cancellation fee of one week's published daily rate plus prevailing GST will be charged.
- No premature termination of the occupation is allowed once the check in date take effect.